The Bulahdelah Teachers Association invites you to join them at their Meetings
(Please note the venue details for this meeting)
The Bulahdelah Teachers Association meets at 4.15pm at alternate venues. The venue details are as follows:
- Tea Gardens Country Club 2 Yalinbah Street, Tea Gardens
- Bulahdelah Bowling Club 50 Jackson Street, Bulahdelah
* Please refer to the latest notice/flyer for the current venue details.
You don’t have to be the Federation Representative at your school to attend an Association meeting. All financial members are welcome to attend these meetings.
Associations play an important role in formulating policy for the NSW Teachers Federation via ‘motions’ which are presented at Council meetings.
The Association meetings are an opportunity to:
- Share information with colleagues
- Network with teachers in your district
- Social connections
- Develop public speaking skills
- Access your Organiser
- Voice your concerns, have an input in ongoing matters and to have common issues presented at Council for resolution.
Flyers for Association meetings are emailed out to all financial and new members of the Association.
For further information please contact:
NSWTF Newcastle Regional Office
1/1 Hopetoun Street, Charlestown
Ph: 4920 9833