Earlier this year Federation commissioned an independent inquiry into the changing nature and complexity of teachers’ work.
It is important that all members have an opportunity to have their say, and a little time spent now might just be the difference we need to have our collective voices heard through this important campaign.
- The General Secretary and President wrote to workplace representatives in week 3 of term 2 encouraging workplaces to make submissions. Click here to read the letter.
- To assist in the submission process, Federation representatives can click here to access the latest edition of TEFED.
Make Your Submission
Submissions have now closed
- Collective voices from the field will speak volumes to inquirers
- Schools give their voice to teaching inquiry
- Teaching is more complex, but not matched by pay
- Inquiry head makes plea to school teachers to tell their stories
- Valuing the teaching profession — An independent inquiry