The Australian Education Union NSW Teachers Federation Branch is a registered organisation under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009. We conduct our business lawfully and ethically at all times, and protect the integrity of NSWTF funds.
The NSWTF is governed by its rules, which determine the regulation and authority of the union's decision-making bodies and of individuals within the NSWTF. The Rules of the Union are subject to the provisions of the relevant legislation. Find them here.
We will post any applications we make for changes to branch rules here.
- Fair Work decision regarding deletion of Branch Rules 53-56
- Deletion of Branch Rules 53-56
- Alterations to Branch Rules 4 (7)
- Alterations to Branch Rules 7, 11 and 37
- Alterations to Branch Rule 36 - 6/6/19
The NSWTF is a democratic organisation.
The NSWTF rules contain details of on how elections will be conducted.
A full report on elections is available to members upon request.