Automatic Payment Service Agreement
We the NSW Teachers Federation agree to the following commitments to you:
- The NSW Teachers Federation will debit/charge your membership fees as they fall due according to the schedule you nominate.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will only use this authority to debit/charge regular union fees. Additional amounts for outstanding fees will only be debited/charged if you specifically authorise us to do so.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will notify any changes in your union fees through "Education" and the Federation's website.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will keep all information provided by you secure and confidential.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will investigate and deal promptly with any queries, claims or complaints regarding debits/charges and provide a response within 20 business days of receipt.
Your Commitment to the NSW Teachers Federation:
- You will ensure that the account details on the Payment Authority form are accurate.
- You will ensure that you have sufficient funds or credit available in the nominated account as your fees fall due.
- You will let us know in writing if the nominated account is altered, transferred or closed.
- You will check with your bank or financial institution that the amounts debited/charged to your nominated account for your NSW Teachers Federation fees are correct.
- If the charging arrangements are stopped by you or your nominated bank or financial institution, you will arrange a suitable alternative payment method with the NSW Teachers Federation.
- You will meet any charges resulting from insufficient funds being in your nominated account on the due date for payment of your fees.
Public schools ... Still advancing Australia fairly
By Maurie Mulheron, President NSW Teachers Federation