If you are a Careers Adviser and interested in working on issues related to your position, the 2021 meeting dates are:
- 16 March
- 2 June
- 1 September
- 24 November
Agenda Items 16 March
- Summary of Recommendations from 25 November 2020 meeting
- Press Release from Department - Online TAFE Courses
- Beth Hill email and response 27 & 28 January
- Reduction in the funding of EVET courses in schools
- Email to Trevor Connell from CAA
Meetings are held from 4.30pm until 6pm zia Zoom.
We have an additional meeting in October, which is held jointly with the Careers Advisers Association of NSW to enable our country members to attend and raise specific issues.
Contact Dr Mary Fogarty on (02) 9217 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Past meeting minutes and agendas
|8 August 2018||Wednesday 8 August|
|14 February 2018||Wednesday 9 May|