This two-day course addresses the fundamental knowledge and skills for teachers elected by their colleagues to the honorary positions of school-based Federation Representative or Women’s Contact. Members of the school’s workplace committee are also eligible if space is available.
Course content includes:
- Key industrial principles and rules governing the work of Federation Representatives
- Engaging in professional dialogue with colleagues and school leaders
- Resolving workplace issues
- Running effective meetings
- Engaging colleagues in Federation campaigns.