This two-day course addresses the fundamental knowledge and skills for women teachers elected by their colleagues to the honorary positions of school-based Women’s Contact. Women Members of the school’s workplace committee are also eligible if space is available.
Course content includes:
- Key industrial principles and rules governing the work of Women’s Contacts
- Engaging in professional dialogue with colleagues and school leaders
- Resolving workplace issues
- Running effective meetings
- Engaging colleagues in Federation campaigns
- Key issues for women in education.