Click here to download an application form.
Please email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of your registration form will be sent to the email address you have nominated.
|Women in Leadership (Part 1)||Thursday 18 – Friday 19 May|
|Women in Leadership (Part 2)||Friday 17 November|
This three-day course*, held over two sessions, is open to women members who hold, or who are interested in, educational leadership.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify different leadership styles
- Identify leadership roles within the teaching profession, and the skills and attributes that are required for these roles
- Describe aspects of feminist theory and how they apply to leadership
- Interpret ethical roles and responsibilities of leadership both within the school and wider communities, including the union
- Reflect on current skills and identify areas for development
- Apply communication frameworks in various contexts
- Create opportunities to develop and contribute to professional networks to build productive links and support networks on the topic of leadership.