Click here to download an application form.
Please email your completed registration form to [email protected]. Receipt of your registration form will be sent to the email address you have nominated.
|Women and Union Leadership (Part 1)
|Monday 6 – Tuesday 7 May 2024
|Women and Union Leadership (Part 2)
|Monday 4 November 2024
This three-day course*, held over two sessions, is open to women members who hold elected workplace or Association positions and want to develop their leadership skills.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify leadership roles within the Federation, and the skills and attributes that are required for these roles
- Understand aspects of feminist theory and how they apply to leadership
- Interpret ethical roles and responsibilities of leadership both within the school and wider communities, and the union
- Reflect on their current skills and identify areas for development
- Create opportunities to develop and contribute to professional networks and support for women’s empowerment.