We the NSW Teachers Federation agree to the following commitments to you:
- The NSW Teachers Federation will debit/charge your membership fees as they fall due according to the schedule you nominate.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will only use this authority to debit/charge regular union fees. Additional amounts for outstanding fees will only be debited/charged if you specifically authorise us to do so.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will notify any changes in your union fees through “Education” and the Federation’s website.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will keep all information provided by you secure and confidential.
- The NSW Teachers Federation will investigate and deal promptly with any queries, claims or complaints regarding debits/charges and provide a response within 20 business days of receipt.
Your Commitment to the NSW Teachers Federation:
- You will ensure that the account details on the Payment Authority form are accurate.
- You will ensure that you have sufficient funds or credit available in the nominated account as your fees fall due.
- You will let us know in writing if the nominated account is altered, transferred or closed.
- You will check with your bank or financial institution that the amounts debited/charged to your nominated account for your NSW Teachers Federation fees are correct.
- If the charging arrangements are stopped by you or your nominated bank or financial institution, you will arrange a suitable alternative payment method with the NSW Teachers Federation.
- You will meet any charges resulting from insufficient funds being in your nominated account on the due date for payment of your fees.