Please email your completed registration to [email protected].
The conference is open to all women financial members of Federation.
When: Saturday 24 August, 2024
Where: Federation’s Conference Centre, 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills
Pre-conference: There will be a breakfast session starting at 8am provided by our Teacher Services partners: Aware Super, Teachers Health and Teachers Mutual Bank. No RSVP required.
Post conference: There will be an informal networking opportunity with light refreshments provided from 4pm-6pm.
Childcare can be arranged for children up to the age of 14 at Federation House, via an independent childcare provider. Please email [email protected] for more information.
You can attend as a:
- Federation Funded Delegate – One delegate from each Association, who is endorsed by the Association, will be funded by the Federation centrally.
- Association Funded Delegate – Associations are able to fund additional delegates. There is a formal process so please talk to your Association/Organiser for assistance with this.
- Aboriginal Delegate – There is funding for Aboriginal members to attend (10) – please contact the Aboriginal Coordinator at [email protected] for more information.
- TAFE Delegate – There is funding for TAFE members to attend (10) – please contact the Secretary of TAFE TA at [email protected] for more information.
- Self-funded Delegate – Members can also attend as ‘self-funded’ by indicating this on the registration form. Self-funded Delegates will not be eligible for reimbursement/allowances.
Delegates that are funded by the Federation or the Association will need to have their registration form signed by the Association President or Secretary.