The conference is open to all women financial members of Federation. There will be keynote speakers, workshops and a panel session. More information about conference content will be advised in due course.
When: Saturday 24 August, 2019
Where: Federation's Conference Centre, 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills
Pre-conference: 8am ‘Women and Superannuation’ breakfast in the Heritage Room
Post-conference: 4:30pm post-conference refreshments available in the Heritage Room
Who can attend?
You can attend as a:
- Federation Funded Delegate – One delegate from each Association, who is endorsed by the Association, will be funded by the Federation centrally.
- Association Funded Delegate – Associations are able to fund additional delegates. There is a formal process so please talk to your Association/Organiser for assistance with this.
- Aboriginal Delegate - There is funding for Aboriginal members to attend (10) – please contact the Aboriginal Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- TAFE Delegate – There is funding for TAFE members to attend (10) – please contact the Secretary of TAFE TA at email@example.com for more information.
- Self-funded Delegate - Members can also attend as ‘self-funded’ by indicating this on the registration form. Self-funded Delegates will not be eligible for reimbursement/allowances.
Delegates that are funded by the Federation or the Association will need to have their registration form signed by the Association President or Secretary.
- Monday 5 August Country Delegates (requiring travel and/or accommodation bookings) and
- Friday 9 August for City Delegates (or those arranging their own travel and accommodation).
Childcare will be available on the day for children up to 14 years of age. For further information, or to request an enrolment form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9217 2172.